VipSoccerBetting.com is a company exclusively engaged in betting on football matches. The ideology of our betting method is to search for the highest possible achievable odds. So, after a survey from our side, we came to the conclusion that the odds we are looking for must be between 3 and 4.50 in three to four games. Everything else above this is risky and doomed to failure. This range for odds is the most acceptable. We are looking for a minimum monthly success rate of 60% at an odds ratio of 3.00 and a minimum of 40% at odds 4.00 and above. Of course the idea of this bet is to be on a long term. That’s why we’ve focused on the following three soccer accumulators: Treble bet – three games (the desired odds are from 2.70 to 3.30), Asian Double Bet (with odds ratio of 2.00 to 2.50, all predictions being Asian Handicap) and Super VIP Bet (one game with total odds from 1.70 – 2.50). For more information about the services we offer, please, check out the pages on our site. Our system is simple, but reliable and with very good results.
After purchasing the predictions, they will be sent to your email address. You will have enough time to make your bets. For more information or questions regarding our tips, bundled prices or payments, use our email address. We have some of the best professionals in the industry that every day select with flair the right games and keep statistics on all matches. Trust our professionalism and you will be satisfied by the results!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.